vendredi 25 janvier 2013

#RLV Folder

For fans of BDSM and RLV in the world of SL, the # RLV folder you do not abroad. Small file that is to be visible to those who access through a menu via a collar or any other objects in the access function. And thereafter, with the same function, force these objects to be worn on the avatar to the whim of the person who takes control of this folder. I like the idea of ​​having most of my bondage stuff and my wardrobe accessible by others. Either during a session or just a kidnapping, I found myself in a vulnerable position who excites me.

History of offering all the possibilities, I made a habit of putting almost everything in this folder, taking care that all be well ordered. So inspired by a friend, I started the task of making a small inventory ...


So much to describe here how we find ourselves in my little inventory there first category :

BODY, CLOTHES, RESTRAINTS,
SHOESTOYS

Given the complexity of the case and especially the amount of items that we find, I am going to make soon a publication for each of these subfolders.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire